Board
Board
Join us Board: Join us Thread: mentality app
mentality app Site: « 1 »
#1 at 02.04.2018 on 14:13h Quote this entry
apX. meNtality

Hey, finally i've decided to write an application heregrin.gif

- tm-login: mentalside
- Experience in tm (how long have you been playing; any other clans before): been playing actively since 2015 (TM2), then came to TMNF (tmx was more intresting for me as a mapper). The community was bigger here, so i stayed and playing tlll now. I was in SR team for some time, but recently it became really inactive so i decided to leave. Now i'm in a small team - group of friends/people who speak russian (Mishka too ), hope it's ok for you x)
- Reason, why you want to join us: i've been playing with you a lot and i know most of the members i guess. Also i'd want to improve my skills a bit, as they're not something i can brag about Oh and btw, i like that there's many mappers, so we could exchange awards on tmx (j/k lol)
- Contact possibilities (skype, facebook, etc): I have skype - hopsss5 tho i use it rarely.

Thanks!cool.gif

IP saved
#2 at 02.04.2018 on 16:35h Quote this entry
apX. Phoenix!
Leader

Yoo, finaly you decided to drop the application. From my side I have nothing to say against you and would be in for your trial. I/we do know you and your driving skills and Id pass you instantly.

Greetz Phoenix

You brake, you lose.

IP saved
#3 at 02.04.2018 on 16:57h Quote this entry
apX. Thunder

Yay mental! Nice to finaly see your application! I'm also in for your trial and wishes you the best of luck!

IP saved
#4 at 03.04.2018 on 08:25h Quote this entry
apX. Dragster
Co-Leader
Yoyo Mental. Nice to finally see your app here Im with Phoenix. I would pass you instantly aswell but if you want to take the test thats fine aswell. Good Luck to you Greetz Dragster

Nusquam es verus, sulum res est licitus

IP saved
#5 at 08.04.2018 on 20:46h Quote this entry
apX. agent
Leader

heloo

nice seeing your app and good luck whilst trialing

cheers

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

Userarea